DLA 04001 (PDF)
DLA 04003 (PDF)
DLA 09022 (PDF)
THQ series Hybrid Capacitors utilize a sintered tantalum anode and ruthenium oxide coated cathode operating in aqueous with additive electrolyte. The components are hermetically sealed in a welded tantalum case with a glass-to-metal anode terminal seal.
THQ series Hybrid Capacitor combine high capacitance and low ESR in a fully hermetic tantalum package for High reliability Defense and Aerospace applications where weight and volume are at a premium. Especially suited for high power pulse applications, with excellent heat transfer and low inductance.
- 1.4" round base
- Heights range from 0.312″ – 0.765″
- Voltages range from 6V-125V
- Cap values range from 1,100uF – 200,000uF
- Temperature range of -55°C to 125°C
- Standard tolerance ±20% (±10% available)
- Stud mount options available