Highest power density of any tantalum capacitor technology.
TDE Hybrid Capacitors utilize a sintered tantalum anode and ruthenium oxide coated cathode operating in aqueous with additive electrolyte. The components are hermetically sealed in a welded tantalum case with a glass-to-metal anode terminal seal.
The TDE series capacitors combine high capacitance and low ESR in a fully hermetic tantalum package for high reliability Defense and Aerospace applications where weight and volume are at a premium. Especially suited for high power pulse applications, with excellent heat transfer and low inductance.
- 1.4 x 1.4 square base
- Heights range from 0.312 – 0.75″
- Voltages range from 6V-125V
- Cap values range from 1,100uF – 250,000uF
- Temperature range of -55°C to 125°C
- Standard tolerance ±20% (±10% available upon request)
- Stud mount options available